Thursday, May 7, 2009

Backpackers Journey-Island Alone

The exploration start with Manukan Island,"must visit" Island people said but honestly the Island is packed with visitors. I talked to a few local about this Island and amazingly they never been there. suprised ? not really...because I was born and raised in kuching and I also never been to a few places in kuching. As the first time visitor to KK and alone there..I feel that Sabah have the most beautiful scenary ever with beautiful people. I went there without knowing anyone, where to go , what to do but all you need to do is to talked to local and they will tell you everything about Sabah. Being alone has tought me to appreciate people around me and friendship is universal thing.Being alone also tought me the value of being independent. Umm such a deep words hahah well lets talk about Manukan Island, I really have a high hope when I went there...even though the scenery is beautiful with fish every where the island is too crowded with tourist. However, I still feel that Manukan is a safe island to visit, easy to find food, great facilities,staff are very welcoming and the "must visit island" title is still go to Manukan. But after I went to Mamutik....well that different story o.k....

No comments:

Post a Comment