Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Moon



New Moon is a second book by Stephenie Meyer. I love to read book during my younger days (umm Im not that old) but after went to university and building a career my habit just stop. I used to rent a book at shop near Upwell (used to be infront of secret recipe near the MAS building). Excuse for my detailed explaination because I can't remember the road name or any road in kuching haha. That shop call Universal Book Store.. after 5 years of reading I just stopped. Since my bloq is about changes..so this is new changes in me...its maybe small to other but for me to revive the spirit of reading is some achivement..bravo for me!
Lets talk a this book...this book is second book from her (Stephanie Meyer) for Twiligt series. The story start alittle bit slow with flashback from previous book..this is to ensure new reader will undertsand the character. I love the way she potray the each charect
er, they all have personality and all plays important role in order to make this book a page turner. The story is basically very simple its about vampire and werewolf that all. But the author give a "hollywood element" in this book by giving each character with look and personality.
Over
all the book is fun to read especially teenager who loves Edward Cullen (dedicate to both of my niece) and Bella Swan who I believe the character is similiar with Scarlett O'Hara from Gone with the wind ..strong but beautiful.
Im gonna read the next Twilight series called Esclipse..just wait for the next review..

1 comment:

  1. Wah, dah 2nd book.

    Kumpul all of the series, four
    books in a box collections.

    Movie New Moon keluar taun tok.

    ReplyDelete