Friday, May 8, 2009

stress free


I always think that I need relax and just chilled out..I love to do that..just doing nothing with my books and laptop and do my own things. I love the environment especially night time in KK, its not too much or too loud. The best place to hang out in KK is at BB Cafe.. the environment is juts relaxing , we can listen to life band , eat, online or just doing nothing (that what I love to do the most). The BB cafe is situated just 2 min walk from my hotel umm or should I say hostel..haha anyway the best thing about KK is everywhere is within walking distance.,its convienient and easy. I went there for few night just to released myself after a day at the beach or doing my backpackers routine (walking hahaha). I wish we have more place like that in kuching where people just chilled out and relax....stress free or maybe that will be my next or future business in kuching...to create a place to relax..yes I should think about that...

1 comment: