Monday, May 18, 2009

Friends along the way....



Friends.. its so easy to find a new friends, but how far do you know about your friends? well for me I meet few wonderful people along my journey at Sabah (yes this post dedicate to my friends in Sabah) . First I met Mr Asli..wonderful guys that book my hotel and do the arrangement for me..people just so helpful when I say that Im travel alone and "this is my first time in KK" they all just without futher questions just help me. I remember my first day in KK at airport I met one backpacker from England that already 4 month travel all around Asia and he just 23. That is so cool, when Im 23 the only important things is career and make money, this make me wonder what happen to all my year...wasted? maybe hahhah or just because of time, money, opportunities and more and more reason ...but I just learned from him ...backpackers is all about minimalist. Its like Calvin Kline design is about" minimalist with an attitude "...cehhh . I met few "crazy" friends during my visit to Papar ...we went there to see Pesta Keamatan state level at papar and they have a Beauty Queen contest. There I meet Scarlett, Wela, Juliana, Beth and Anthony..the coolest groups I ever met, with just a few minutes we become close and enjoy each other company. We even have the opportunities to meet with the Beauty Pagent.
Well what can I say...pictures can say a thousand words...

No comments:

Post a Comment